Policies & Guidelines
- All registration is on a first-come first-serve basis. Payment is accepted in online through Paypal, or by E-transfer.
- *Registration is not confirmed until full payment is received. All class registrations will be confirmed by email.
- *An E-transfer payment schedule can be set up where needed nd is considered on a case-by-case basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- No refunds will be granted once classes have begun. Full tuition refunds will only be granted up to 14 days prior to the start of the semester (less a $30 administration fee), and a 50% tuition refund will be granted up to 7 days prior to the start of the semester (less a $30 administration fee).
- Any class may be cancelled at the start of the semester if there is insufficient registration to provide a meaningful Music Together® class experience. We will do our best to find a convenient alternative class. If nothing is suitable we will provide a full refund.
- Music Together in the Village reserves the right to cancel a class due to unforeseen circumstances such as instructor illness or inclement weather. We will follow the local area school board’s cancellations in the case of bad weather. If a class is cancelled for any reason, you will be contacted by phone, text or email and the class will be rescheduled where possible.
- This is a family program, and therefore additional adults are welcome & encouraged to attend any given class.
- In the interest of preventing over-crowding, however, each family is limited to three adults per class.
- Please do NOT bring any guests (other than a spouse) to make-up classes.
- Please, no food, drinks (other than water) or shoes in the studios. Bottles & sippy cups are ok!
- Please turn off cell phones & other media devices during class.
- Please avoid bringing toys or other distractions from home. If, however, your child has a particular item that they are very attached to and leaving it at home will cause them distress, you may bring it to class. "Lovies" and blankies can be particularly comforting to a child in class.
- Please avoid talking to your child or to your neighbour for the duration of the class, as it will distract your child from the important task of making music!
- Due to privacy concerns, no photos or videos are to be taken during class without permission of all participating families and the teacher. Should you wish to take photos of your child/children with the instruments before or after class, you are welcome to do so.
Your child’s health is very important to us, and we have therefore set out some guidelines to make sure that everyone stays healthy and happy.
PLEASE STAY HOME FROM CLASS IS YOUR CHILD IS EXHIBITING ANY SIGNS OF ILLNESS (including contagious infections such as pink eye) and for several days after symptoms abate or once you have clearance from your doctor to return to class.
- Please wash your hands and those of your child's before entering class room. Each class is equipped with hand sanitizer.
- Please wash or sanitize hands after contact with mouths, ears and noses and after diaper changes.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer will be provided in each class. Please use them!
- If you or your child are getting over an illness, please place any of your instrumnets on the "wet basket" after using.
Thank you for your co-operation.
We look forward to making music with you and your family!