Music Together® ONLINE – SUMMER 2020
5 WEEKS - JULY 19 to AUGUST 23
(No classes Sunday August 2 for the long-weekend)
5 Weeks of Interactive ONLINE Classes featuring the KAZOO COLLECTION!
Music Together® ONLINE is a package of online music experiences and resources, which create a comprehensive music-learning program with the same high quality you know and love from the Music Together Program.
Due to the ongoing concern of COVID-19, we are offering to bring classes right to your living room – virtually!
Music Together® ONLINE classes are suitable for children ages 0-6 and the grownups and older siblings who love them...
...in other words, suitable for the WHOLE FAMILY!
5 WEEKS OF ONLINE SUMMER CLASSES INCLUDE:
- Live 30-minute Interactive Zoom class/week.
- Additional weekly Facebook Livestream in a new Private Group
- Weekly Lullaby/"Goodight" recording in the Facebook Group
- Video Recordings of zoom classes and FB sessions available to rewatch anytime.
- Downloadable, family-fun resources: colouring pages, musical games, videos, crafts & more!
- New at-home materials (songbook, CD & digital tracks). KAZOO Collection for Mixed age (0-6yrs)
* When registering, REGISTER ONE CHILD ONLY as the "FAMILY REPRESENTATIVE"
ClICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE DETAILS ON MUSIC TOGETHER® ONLINE CLASSES.
OUR REGULAR IN PERSON CLASSES (once things go back to normal) INCLUDE:
Forty-five minute classes include songs, chants, dance and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability. CD, songbook, digital download code and parent/child guide are included in our in person classses.