5 WEEKS OF CLASSES FROM JULY 19 TO AUGUST 23
(No classes Sunday August 2)
Due to the ongoing concern of COVID-19, we are offering to bring classes right to your living room – virtually!
Music Together® ONLINE is a package of online music experiences and resources, which create a comprehensive music-learning program with the same high-quality you know and love from the Music Together Program.
TUITION FOR THE 5 WEEK SUMMER SESSION:
E-transfer Orders: $115.00 PER FAMILY (Choose the "Pay Later" Option, and e-transfer $115.00 to email@example.com)
Credit card Orders: $120.00 PER FAMILY (Choose the "Pay Now" Option and pay with a credit pard through Paypal)
*Registration is not confirmed until Payment is received.
MUSIC TOGETHER® ONLINE TUITION INCLUDES:
- 5 Weekly LIVE Interactive Zoom Family Music Classes in the Comfort of Your Home
- 5 Weekly LIVE Facebook Broadcasts
- Video Recordings of Zoom classes and FB sessions available to rewatch anytime.
- Additional at-home activity Videos and Parent Education Provided by Music Together Worldwide
- Downloadble Family Resources
- New at-home materials (songbook, CD & digital tracks). KAZOO Collection for Mixed age (0-6yrs)
- ONE Price Includes the WHOLE Family! (no extra sibling fee). Grandparents and other extended family members are welcome too!
Learn more about our ONLINE Class Fees and please read our Policies, Terms & Conditions before you register.
*Classes are automatically PRO-RATED for remaining dates when you register online. Class-size is limited.
Please follow the directions below and be sure that your transaction is fully completed.
* NOTE: When registering, register one child only as the "Family Representative"
Be sure to double check the accuracy of the information you have entered for your child/children.
Online payments are made through Paypal. To pay by e-transfer, please email chioice of class and full contact details as well as child(ren)'s name and birth date to firstname.lastname@example.org (registrations will only be complete when payment is received).